Tax Refund: Employees get a maximum rebate!

Tax Refund: Employees get a maximum rebate!
If you are an employee in the UK you may be eligible to get a tax refund for example if:


  • you didn’t work a full tax year
  • you were made redundant
  • your tax code was wrong


You may be able to claim tax relief if you had to use your own money for travel or things that you must buy for your job and employer hasn’t reimbursed all your expenses for example:


  • uniforms, work clothing and tools
  • business mileage and fuel costs
  • travel and overnight expenses
  • working at home
  • buying equipments


You can find more information about expenses for employees on the GOV.UK


Fill out the Tax Refund Form and we will give you free refund estimate.


Contact us


If you are one of the millions of taxpayers in the UK that is entitled to a tax refund, then we will ensure that we obtain the maximum refund that you are due.


Follow us on Facebook to find more tips in business, accounting, tax and legal.


Also you can get our newsletters for free directly to your email inbox. Please sign up form below.



About Diana Hurta

Founder, CEO of DH Accounts & Legal Ltd. Business Management Consultant, Accountant and Tax Advisor.

Get Our Newsletters

Get our news, articles, offers, videos for free and find tips in business, accounting, tax and legal for your successful business!