We are looking for an Administrator to join our growing team in London. This is a great opportunity for an individual looking for a challenge within a multilingual accountancy firm.
Salary: from £7.50 per hour
Hours: Part time (Monday – Friday, 9am — 1pm, up to 16 hours a week)
Location: London, Leytonstone
Навыки и опыт
As an Administrator you will be mainly required to:
- Deal with Czech/Slovak speaking queries.
- Support the Sales & Account Management team to provide the highest standards of service to each client.
- Provide accurate & timely information to the account management team to enable them to work efficiantly.
You will receive some training but will generally be required to hit the ground running. Therefore applicants will need to have experience of administrative tasks, ideally in the accountancy firm.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Czech/Slovak.
- Excellent technical skills using Adobe reader, MS outlook, MS Excel and other software and apps.
- Good at inputting data and requests accurately.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and punctuality.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Good English verbal and written communication.
If you have the skills and would relish the opportunity to develop your administrative experience working across a diverse and exciting business group, we’d love to hear from you.
Our people are our greatest asset and, as an equal opportunities employer, we welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Please fill out the form below and we will contact with the right candidate.