We are looking for a Business Legal Executive to join our legal team in London. This is a great opportunity for an individual looking for a challenge within a multilingual accountancy and advisory firm.
As a business advisory firm DHAL offer legal services for business clients helping them with legal obligations and documentation.
Hours: Contract, Self-Employed
Location: London, Leytonstone
Skills and Experiences
As a legal professional your main role is helping business clients with legal/regulatory matters including service, subcontracting, partnership, commercial agreements and to register businesses for permits, licenses, trade marks and etc. Also you will be working closely with Business Advisory team.
You must be a qualified Legal Executive with good knowledge of business law. You will need to have experience in drafting contracts and helping clients with regulatory matters.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Excellent technical skills encompassing all aspects of legal/regulatory matters.
- Possess a good working knowledge of business law.
- Strong organisational skills including time management and the ability to prioritise when working with competing deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail, you’ll prove to be a skillful drafter of contracts with sound understanding of underlying legislation and commercial parameters.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
If you have the skills and would relish the opportunity to develop your accountant experience working across a diverse and exciting business group, we’d love to hear from you.
Our people are our greatest asset and, as an equal opportunities employer, we welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Please fill out the form below and we will contact with the right candidate.