We are looking for qualified Bookkeeper to join our growing team in London. This is a great opportunity for an individual looking for a challenge within a multilingual accountancy firm.
Hours: Part time, TBC
Location: London, Leytonstone
Skills and Experiences
You will be working closely with Head Accountant and you will be mainly required to:
- Deal with Lithuanian & Russian queries via email.
- Collect documents, update and maintain clients data.
- Provide accurate & timely information to the account management team to enable them to work efficiantly.
- Providing bookkeeping duties for a diverse portfolio of clients including Sole Traders and LImited Companies.
- Prepare clients monthly bookkeeping including record income and expenses, reconciling the bank, paypal and credit card statements.
- Prepare payroll, CIS return, VAT return, EC sales list.
You will receive some training but will generally be required to hit the ground running. Therefore applicants will need to have experience in administrative and bookkeeping tasks, ideally in an accountancy firm.
- Previous experience working for UK Accountancy firm essential.
- Qualification in Accounting essential (AAT, studying towards ACCA, University and etc).
- Have up to date accounting and taxation knowledge.
- Possess a good working knowledge of Sageone.
- Excellent technical skills using Adobe reader, MS outlook, MS Excel and other software and apps.
- Strong organisational skills including time management and the ability to prioritise when working with competing deadlines.
- Strong numerical skills and attention to detail, you’ll prove to be a skillful accountant.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Excellent Lithuanian & Russian and good English verbal and written communication.
- We expect honesty and transparency.
If you have the skills and would relish the opportunity to develop your accountant experience working across a diverse and exciting business group, we’d love to hear from you.
Our people are our greatest asset and, as an equal opportunities employer, we welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Please fill out the form below and we will contact with the right candidate.