We are looking for qualified and experienced Accountant to join our growing team in London. This is a great opportunity for an individual looking for a challenge within a multilingual accountancy firm.
Hours: Part time, TBC
Location: London, Leytonstone
Skills and Experiences
You will be working closely with Head Accountant and the main role will be preparing client's VAT returns, company statutory accounts and corporation tax returns in Sageone Cloud Accounting.
You must be qualified Accountant with at least five years of experience in accounting and taxation in sectors such as construction, transport, ecommerce with multi-currency accounting and etc.
- Have up to date accounting and taxation knowledge.
- Possess a good working knowledge of Sageone.
- Excellent technical skills using Adobe reader, MS outlook, MS Excel and other software and apps.
- Strong organisational skills including time management and the ability to prioritise when working with competing deadlines.
- Strong numerical skills and attention to detail, you’ll prove to be a skillful accountant.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication.
If you have the skills and would relish the opportunity to develop your accountant experience working across a diverse and exciting business group, we’d love to hear from you.
Our people are our greatest asset and, as an equal opportunities employer, we welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Please fill out the form below and we will contact with the right candidate.